Monday, September 20, 2010

Public Apology


I would like to publicly apologize to teammate Nancy Greeley who I hit not once but five times during practice today.  And to her partner and brand new team member, Joanne Heim (who I tagged once), please accept my apology.  If there is an upside to your receiving some tennis ink today it is this:  You are now much better prepared to play across the net from DAAAHLUCA.  Be certain to note the significant difference between the two court experiences.  I apologize. Jeannie, on the other hand, will tell you to get your racket up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Nielsen-Dube:
I will have my attorney call your attorney very soon!! I hope the tennis ball implanted on my body will match the new TEAM outfit! I am glad you didn't aim as high as this poor guy in your blog.
ROFLOL

Nancy G

Kathryn Nielsen Dube said...

Just consulted with Captain who suggested I retain James Sokolov who will get me what's rightfully mine. And that's that!

Anonymous said...

lmao, nice blog entry dube! i wonder how i have gained such a great reputation at cedardale, hymmm, let me think about this! and btw, i apologized several times for all my accidental tags today and then i told my own pahtna to get her raquet up, lol."

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!
I prefer to be pounded from the waist down, I'm not looking to have a 3rd Breast!
As for my gracious partner, I think she's had her fair share for the season!

I let this one slide since you're part of my Alma Mater!!!

See you Friday,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

Glad I can take good photos still :)

Can;t wait to see everyone on Friday!

Professor bring the camera

Shawn

Kathryn Nielsen Dube said...

Anything for you, Shawnie....